A comparison/example of programming tools (Excel, TI-83, TI-89) for the
compressible flow equations with nozzles and diffusers is provided in
document and through the links below.
Another program covering many thermodynamics relationships is provided below. The main program can be used to call the equation programs or the equation programs can be used by themselves. Enter an "x" for the unknown value and the program will solve for that variable. Press HOME after the program executes.
- For Excel use the Visual Basic (Macro) editor to edit and create programs.
Nozzle Program for Excel(Nozzles.xls)
- For the TI-83 use the TI-Coder 1.0 program editor to edit and create programs.
Nozzle Program for TI-83(Nozzles2.8xp)
- For the TI-89 use the VoyageTM 200 program editor to edit and create programs.
Nozzle Program for TI-89 (T2.v2p)
Type TX() to run the main program.
The subprograms must have an input to run.
- Main Program (tx.89)
- Efficiency Equations (txeff.89p)
- Heat Transfer Equations (txheat.89p)
- Linear Interpolation Equations (txint.89p)
- Work Equations (txwork.89p)
- 1st and 2nd Law Equations (txlaw.89p)